RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Microsoft Word is the most used application in the Microsoft Office area. As 2012 draws to a close, the Office team sat down and listened to important user contributions on Microsoft Word and its tips, tricks, etc., not to mention the introduction of Microsoft Word 2013.
As a result, they created a list of the 10 best messages in 2012 for Microsoft Word ; half of them are for Microsoft 2010, the others for the latest edition of Word, i.e. Microsoft Word 2013
The first 10 messages in 2012 are for Microsoft Word :
Microsoft Word 2013
- Introduction to Word 2013
This article provides a good overview of the main improvements, including working with headers, footers, styles, numbers and revision marks.
- Unlocking PDFs with the new Word
Learn more about how to cut and paste the content of a PDF file without having to reformat it in the new Word.
- Style change in new word
Styles and other formatting functions are combined in the Design tab to save time. Read on to learn more.
- Ten main reasons why students will like the new word
The title says students, but this message is for anyone who wants their documents to stand out and be ready before dawn.
- Comments and changes in Word 2013
Imagine using revision marks and adding comments without creating an abstract multicolored image. Improved revision tools facilitate cooperation.
Microsoft Word 2010
- Tip: Cut and paste without formatting
Why is formatting sometimes confusing when copying and pasting text? And what is the thing that appears at the end of the last sentence when you insert it? Learn more about the Insert button.
- (17) Five tips for working with a table of contents in Word, including how to add a table of contents at the beginning of each chapter, add or subtract the number of levels, and much more.
- 15-minute webinar: Create Word forms
Learn how to use Word forms, including working with templates, customizing and blocking them.
- Guy Kawasaki’s Business Plan Writing Guide
@Guy Kawasaki, author, influencer and venture capitalist, shows you how to create an effective business plan using Microsoft Word. Includes a free business plan guide and template.
- Five simple ways to record photos with image effects
Learn how to take advantage of Word image effects while following a photo lesson.
These are real tips and tricks for getting the most out of Microsoft Word. You can bookmark it!