RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Recover data from CD DVD – now h
Recover deleted files and folders
Recuva is a free data recovery software that recovers deleted files from your Windows 10/8/7 computer, trash, digital camera card or MP3 player.
Once you notice that you have deleted some files and want to recover them, stop using your computer and install and run the file recovery software.
- Recover files from your computer. An accidentally deleted file? Recuva brings lost files to your computer, USB stick, camera or iPod.
- Recovery of damaged or formatted media. Even if you formatted a drive to look empty, Recuva can find your files there.
- Recover deleted e-mails. You’ve emptied your e-mails and you need to retrieve them? Recuva offers full support for Microsoft Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird or Windows Live Mail.
- Restore deleted music from iPod. Music deleted from your iPod or MP3 player? No problem, Recuva will return them with all the other data of the track.
- Restore unsaved Word documents. Microsoft Word went wrong or did you forget to save the important Word document? No problem with Recuva! Because it can intelligently retrieve Word documents from their temporary files.
- Quick Start Wizard. If you want to restore your files immediately without manipulating the options, Recuva’s Quick Start Wizard is the answer.
- Deep scan. Recuva can find most files in one minute. Or adjust the depth scan to look for deeper results.
- Delete the files you want to delete forever. Want to protect your deleted files? With Recuva, you can also permanently delete the traces of deleted files.
Recuva data recovery software free download
You can download Recuva from its home page
Free data recovery software
There are other free data recovery software that you can consult :
- MiniTool Power Data Recovery Free Edition
- Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Tool
- Pandora Recovery Tool
- FreeUndelete Portable
- FreeUndelete Portable
- EASEUS Data Recovery Tool
Wizard Free Edition
- PC- Inspector File Recovery
- NTFS Reader
- Glary UnDelete
- Avira UnErase Personal
- Partition Guru
Which one do you recommend?
Read related : Recover damaged files and data from USB with CMD.
Nine free tools to permanently delete your Windows files may also interest you.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance