RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Microsoft has released Windows File and Folder Troubleshooter, another automated troubleshooting solution that automatically diagnoses and fixes file and folder problems in Windows, such as deleting files or folders from the recycle bin or copying, moving, renaming or deleting a file.
Windows file and folder troubleshooting
Windows file and folder troubleshooting specifically fixes problems :
- You cannot empty the Recycle Bin or delete a file or folder from the Recycle Bin.
- When you try to rename or move a file, you receive the following error message : The file or folder does not exist. (Windows Vista users can log in here if you receive this message: The file or folder does not exist.
- When you copy, move, rename or delete a file on a network share, you receive the following error message : There is a network or file permission error. The network connection may be lost or the folder does not exist. The file may have been moved or deleted. Would you like to create it?
- Your view settings or customizations for one or more folders may be lost or incorrect.
- You cannot use keyboard shortcuts to select more than one item in Windows Explorer, or you cannot select multiple items in a Windows Explorer window by holding down the SHIFT key or CTRL key while clicking the items.
- Some My Computer, Windows Explorer, desktop, or Quick Launch toolbar icons change randomly.
When Microsoft executes the downloaded.exe file, Microsoft’s automatic troubleshooting engine is first downloaded and installed.
You can then have all identified problems solved automatically or select the problems you want to solve automatically.
download page : Microsoft.
- Location not available, Access denied
- Une erreur inattendue vous empêche de renommer le dossier
- Delerimer l’erreur Accès refusé lors de l’accès aux fichiers ou dossiers.