RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
OCCT or OverClock Checking Tool is a program for testing CPU stability under various conditions. Under Windows, random freezes and delays often occur when you play or work hard. The problem may persist even after Windows is reinstalled, because in such cases, the hardware could cause the problem. We can perform a variety of stress tests to find out what causes the crash – maybe overclocking, RAM or CPU. This smart little program helps you perform a variety of stress tests to find out what’s causing it.
OverClock test tool
CPU free benchmark
Three different test types
- CPU = no RAM tested, a lot of heat generated on the CPU, errors are mainly centered on the CPU
- RAM = maximum error detection, Mix = CPU and RAM alternately
- Three test modes
- Auto = 1h long Mixed Sample
- Custom = infinite loop of your selected test type
- Custom (Infinite) Custom
- Custom (fixed) = One test of your choice type and duration
- Integrated monitoring and system information via CPU
Z-engine and HWmonitor
- Support for plugins for external monitoring programs (Everest, Speedfan and above)
- Graphical display of your computer’s temperatures and voltages
- CPU-centered tests
- Core i7 fully compatible and optimized
- Same as IntelBurnTest, based on an Intel test
- It makes your CPU hotter than ever!
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
- Home test in Direct3D, which makes your GPU really hot – this test is similar to ATITool and Furmark
- Makes your graphics card really hot. in particular the GPU
- has an error detection mode similar to ATITool
- SLI and Crossfire support
- MemTest86+ as a test on your graphics card memory and report any errors found
- Requires a Nvidia graphics card and a GeForce 8 or higher!
- Especially for power supplies – it starts GPU:3D and CPU:LINPACK simultaneously to charge your power supply. BE CAREFUL, THIS TEST IS REALLY DEMANDING!
- This test requires 30 to 40% more power than in a crisis on a quad-core system with SLI graphics installed.
Download OCCT from its home page.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance