RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
If you have recently installed Windows 10 or an update and have found that your Bluetooth and wireless audio devices are not connected, here are some possible solutions to solve your problem. Suggestions include Miracast devices, Bluetooth audio devices, WiGig devices and PCs. In general, the Connect Button button in the action center should start the login process, but if it is not, try this troubleshooting.
Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays
1] Miracast devices
- Restart your computer and all other devices.
- Check the Miracast support by your device. If your device does not support Miracast, you cannot use this feature of Windows 10. Please refer to the product manual, documentation or contact the manufacturer’s customer service or website to determine if your device supports Miracast.
- Miracast devices work over Wi-Fi, so make sure your source device is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Use the Miracast adapter if your destination display does not support Miracast. You can buy it, and it comes with an HDMI connection.
- Install or update the wireless display driver. Also, check if there is a new firmware update for the Miracast adapter or not. If so, install it now.
- Reconnect the unit. Press Win + I and go to Devices > Bluetooth and other devices. On the right side, you will find under Projectors a screen or adapter already connected. You must first remove this device, then try to reconnect it.
Read: How to configure Miracast under Windows 10.
2] Bluetooth a>b>Audio
- Make sure your source device supports Bluetooth.
- You must confirm that these devices are detectable. Bluetooth enabled devices are equipped with such an option and differ from one device to another.
- Install or update your Bluetooth driver. If you are using a built-in Bluetooth or Bluetooth adapter and a driver is included, you must install or update it. Press Win + X and select Device Manager. Right-click the corresponding Bluetooth device and select Update Driver Option. Then select Automatic check for updated driver software and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Recouple the devices. Before transferring something via Bluetooth, you must connect these two devices together. If something goes wrong due to system or other file changes, you may find this problem. Open the Windows settings and go to Devices > Bluetooth and other devices. Then select and remove the device. Then you must reconnect the unit and check whether it is working or not.
Read: Bluetooth devices not displayed or connected under Windows 10/8/7
3] b>WiGig > b> Devices
- Make sure your Windows 10 device supports WiGig. Just like Miracast, you can check the official website, contact the manufacturer, etc. to find out. Also check whether the display supports the same or different. Otherwise, you must use a WiGig docking station.
- Activate the Airplane mode to find the WiGig switch, this way you can deactivate (if it is already activated) and activate it.
- Make sure both devices support Miracast.
- Turn on Wi-Fi when it is not.
- Restart your PC and Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure the PC can be found. Open the Windows settings under System > Project on this PC. On the right side, you should find the possibility to correct this.
- Make sure the destination screen supports Miracast and is turned on. To be sure, press Win + S to open the Cortana search, type Connect and open the appropriate application. You should find a list and you must click Connect in the results list to check if it is supported or not.
We hope something will help you here.