Updated June 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Sometimes, when you boot your system, you get this error 0x490 and you will not continue from there. This happens if the boot manager is damaged or damaged. In such a case, we must make one Startup Repair.
Windows 7 boot repair
- Insert the Windows 7 installation disk or USB flash drive or system repair disk and turn off the computer.
- Then restart your computer
- When prompted, press any key, then follow the instructions.
- On the Install Windows page or the System Recovery Options page, select your language and other settings, and click Next.
- Click Repair Computer.
- Select the Windows installation you want to repair and click Next.
- In the system restore options menu
- Click Start Repair
- Start Repair
- Once the process is complete and corrections are made, the computer restarts.
We may need to run the repair 3 or 4 times to create boot files in a new location. Every time we have to restart the PC.
Related Topics :
- Run automatic repair in Windows 8
- Start the startup help in Windows 10. The settings are displayed under Advanced Start Options.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here