RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Sometimes, when you boot your system, you get this error 0x490 and you will not continue from there. This happens if the boot manager is damaged or damaged. In such a case, we must make one Startup Repair.
Windows 7 boot repair
- Insert the Windows 7 installation disk or USB flash drive or system repair disk and turn off the computer.
- Then restart your computer
- When prompted, press any key, then follow the instructions.
- On the Install Windows page or the System Recovery Options page, select your language and other settings, and click Next.
- Click Repair Computer.
- Select the Windows installation you want to repair and click Next.
- In the system restore options menu
- Click Start Repair
- Start Repair
- Once the process is complete and corrections are made, the computer restarts.
We may need to run the repair 3 or 4 times to create boot files in a new location. Every time we have to restart the PC.
Related Topics :
- Run automatic repair in Windows 8
- Start the startup help in Windows 10. The settings are displayed under Advanced Start Options.