Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
USB or media to install an operating system and more. WinToFlash allows you to create a bootable USB and transfer your Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP, Windows 2008, Windows 2003 Setup your installation CD or DVD to a USB drive in a few clicks. This way, you can install your Windows from a USB stick, USB pen, hard drive, etc. on your computer or netbook.
easy-to-use wizard that guides you through the process and helps you drag the contents of a Windows installation CD or DVD and prepare the USB drive to become a bootable replacement for the optical drive. span>
- Create a bootable USB stick with the Windows boot loader
- Install Windows 7 on a USB stick
- Create a bootable USB stick with the Windows recovery console
- Delete USB media – Delete full or fast options
- Transfer WinPE (BartPE based on Windows XP/2003, WinPE based on Windows Vista/2008/7) on a USB stick
- Transfer: MS-DOS to a USB stick.
NOTE : See DrewMathers’ commentary. There is a report that the installer now infects users with adware.
You can view these resources instead:
- How to install Windows 7 from USB simply
- ABUSB, a utility to create a bootable USB key to install Windows 7
- Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool from Microsoft
- Create a bootable USB key to install Windows 7.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here