Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
The Microsoft Learning Content Development System (LCDS) is a free Microsoft Learning tool that allows you to create high-quality interactive online courses. The LCDS allows everyone to create online learning courses by filling out easy-to-use LCDS forms that seamlessly generate personalized content such as interactive activities, quizzes, games, rankings, animations, demos and other engaging learning elements.
The latest version of the LCDS is available for download. This version has been updated to be compatible with 64-bit operating systems and Microsoft Silverlight 4.0.
You will find innovative features, such as the ability to use closed caption animations.
Highlights of this release – New features in v2.5 include :
- The LCDS author is 64-bit compatible
- The online learning created is compatible with Firefox 3.5.9 and Firefox 3.6. 3
- New Silverlight 4 animation media player with subtitles and full screen option
- Improved keyboard accessibility for sorting and tile games, adventure interactivity and Expert item voice
- LCDS creation and online learning are fully Microsoft Silverlight 4. 0-compatible
- Content is now allowed at the lesson level
- Seven localized LCDS v2.3 versions are also available on the website: Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Hindi, Polish, Turkish and Spanish.
Visit Microsoft Learning to learn more!
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here