Last Updated on November 23, 2018
Updated June 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
What is Evercookie
Evercookie does by storing cookie data in different types of storage mechanisms available in the local browser. In addition, if evercookie has determined that the user has deleted any of the types of cookies in question, he will restore them with any available mechanism.
When creating a new cookie, the following storage mechanisms are used, if available:
- Standard HTTP cookies
- Local shared objects (Flash cookies)
- Silverlight isolated storage
- Storage of RGB or automatically generated cookies, Force-bufferered PNGs using HTML5 Canvas tag to read pixels (cookies)
- Saving cookies in web protocol
- Saving cookies in HTTP tags
- Saving cookies in web cache
- . caching names
- Internet Explorer user data storage
- HTML5 session storage
- HTML5 local memory
- HTML5 global storage
- HTML5 database storage via SQLite
EverCookies deletes or deletes
Firefox users can also try Anonymizer Nevercookie, a free Firefox plugin that protects against Evercookie API.
Read now : What information about you is available on the Internet when you are online.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here