RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
to protect you.
Windows now has an integrated antimalware program called Windows Defender.
Device Guard allows other operating systems
Windows Guard will only process pre-approved applications during the boot process. IT developers can choose to allow all applications from a trusted vendor or configure them to check each application for approval. Whatever the configuration, Windows Guard runs only authorized applications. In most cases, approved applications are decided by the signature of the application developer.
This distorts the start options. Operating systems that do not have verified digital signatures should not be loaded by Windows Guard. But it doesn’t take much to certify an application or operating system.
Hardware and software required for Device Guard
To use Device Guard, you must install and configure the following hardware and software :
- Window 10 Device Guard works only with devices running Windows 10
- UEFI. It contains a function called Secure Boot, which protects the integrity of your device inside the firmware itself.
- Trustworthy boat. This is an architectural change that helps protect against rootkit attacks.
- Security based on virtualization. A Hyper-V-protected container that isolates sensitive processes from Windows 10. T
- Packet inspection tool. A tool that helps you create a catalog of files that must be signed for classic Windows applications.
Learn more about TechNet.
Save time to learn more about enterprise data protection under Windows 10.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance