RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Instagram is now one of the leading photo social networking applications. Users only have to take pictures and share them with their friends. People are following you, there are #hashtags and many other interesting things. The most important thing that has drawn the attention of many users to this photo and video sharing application is its simplicity and security.
As one of the leading social media platforms, Instagram offers excellent photos and videos that you can view and share online. You may have known how to store Instagram photos on a computer, iPhone or iPad, but do you also know how to store Instagram videos on a computer? Although it is easy to record an Instagram picture, recording videos from Instagram may be a little more difficult, but it is not impossible.
Although the navigation through the messages is great, sometimes you can find one you want to download. You never know when the creator of the message will be able to delete this video message that will never be found again. This is how you save Instagram videos and make sure you can access them at any time.
How to Download Instagram Videos on Your PC
Downloading Instagram Video through Online Site
Many online sites offer the download function using the URL of the video. It only works like the third-party application, but online and without downloading or installing programs. Online sites are fast and space-saving for downloading videos. We use one of the many sites to show you how it works.
- Open the Downloadgram site in your browser.
- Now open the Instagram video you want to download in another tab. Copy the URL of the video.
- Paste the URL into the search bar of the Downloadgram website and click Downloadgram.
- The website will find the video for you and a download button will appear. Click on the video to download and your video will start to be downloaded.
- You will find your video in the download folder of your system.
Download Instagram videos from Your Browser
Although the navigation in Instagram Posts is excellent, you will sometimes find content that you want to download. You can discover a puppy video that you love so much that it must be saved for all eternity. Or, maybe you have several messages that you need to keep and reference as part of your Instagram marketing. In any case, you never know when the creator of the message will be able to delete this video message that will never be found again. In fact, you can download Instagram videos directly from your Chrome browser without any software or website by simply using the source code.
- Right click on the page and click on “Inspect” and a window will open.
- Type “CTRL + F” on the keyboard and a search field will appear in the lower left corner, type “mp4” in the field and press the “Enter” key.
- Double-click on the video link in the double quote to the right of “src=”, copy and paste it into your browser.
- You will be redirected to a new page, right-click on the page and select “Save Video As”.
- Give the video a new name, select a location, and then click Save.
Download via add-ons
Use a browser extension to make downloading easier. There are a few different downloaders, so don’t hesitate to discover your own solutions. One example if Instag Downloader.
- Go to the Chrome online store and browse the Instag Downloader or click here to go directly to the page.
- Click on “Add to Chrome” at the top right of the screen to install this add-on for your browser. You may need to restart Chrome for it to work.
- Go to Instagram and find all the videos or photos you want to upload to your PC. You will notice some new icons in the upper right corner of the image that are as follows: “View, share and download the link”, added by Instag Downloader.
- Click on the download icon to instantly save the Instagram image or video to your PC.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.