Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Many users like to use computers in their native language and Windows allows you to install multiple language packs. So, if you plan to change the window menus in your native language, check if your Windows 8 provides this language pack or not. It is important to remember under Windows 8 that the language pack cannot be downloaded from online servers, as most users expect, but from the operating system control panel. The procedure for installing language packages under Windows 7 was different. Windows 8 offers a more convenient option.
Install Windows 8 language packs
To install language packs in Windows 8, open the Control Panel. To start the’Control Panel’ in Windows 8, go to the charm bar in the lower right corner of the screen and enter the’Control Panel’ command in the search bar. Click on the results to open the Control Panel.
You can also move the cursor to the lower right corner of the screen, then right-click to make visible a small menu called WinX menu. The menu allows you to quickly access the Control Panel.
Download and install the Windows 8 language packages
- Start the’Control Panel’ with one of the methods mentioned above. After starting, select’Add Language’ in the Clock, Language and Region
- settings. A window with the language settings opens displaying a list of supported language packages. Browse or browse the available list by clicking again on the’Add language’ option.
- Then select the desired language and click the Add button.
- If the language pack is available for the language you selected, please refer to a link to download and install the language pack. If you find it, click the Download link and install the language pack to start downloading. Please note that download times may vary depending on the size of the language pack and the power of your Internet connection.
- Once the process is complete, install the language pack. Here, you must first define a new language as the display language. To do this, select the language and move it to the top of the list using the Move Up button.
- Updates will be installed soon.
- Log out and log in to see your new display language in action.
Let’s hope it helps!
Update: Internet Explorer 10 Language Packs for Windows 7 have been released. Windows 10 users may want to see how to install and uninstall languages in Windows 10.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here