RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Twitter for Windows 10 is a universal Windows application for Windows 10 PCs and tablets that gives you instant access to your Twitter account. Fans of themes with a dark or black background will be happy that you can also enable the dark theme for the Twitter application.
First of all some strong points of Twitter for Windows 10 App:
- Twitter Live Tiles
- Multiple tweets photo – upload up to four photos per tweet
- Animated GIFs
- Vine playback
- Tweets with photos, vine videos and other selected content now a preview in your home timeline
- Share photos privately in direct messages.
Activate Dark Theme for Windows 10 Twitter App
To activate Dark Theme, type Twitter in the Windows 10 search field and open the Twitter desktop application and log in to your account.
Select Me on the left side and click Settings on the right side.
Go to tab Customization.
Change the color scheme from Light to Dark and save when prompted.
The application is restarted to apply the changes and that’s it. You are done with the color scheme settings on your Twitter application.
In addition to changing the color scheme, you can also make other settings for your Twitter account here.
- The Home tab takes you to the social networking site home page.
- Tab Moments shows you trend topics on Twitter, election news, sports, entertainment and fun.
- Notifications and messages are of course all your Twitter notifications and messages to check.
- Me will take you to your Twitter profile page, where you can make privacy and security settings, notification settings, manage locked and muted accounts, and change your password.
You can post a new tweet directly from the application and search for any Twitter handle with the option Search in the left panel.
You like dark subjects? Then read:
- Enable Windows 10 Dark Theme
- Enable Dark Theme in Edge Browser
- Switch to Dark Theme in Office
- Enable Dark Mode in Movie & TV App.