RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
If you have problems installing games or starting and playing online games, you should try Microsoft Games and Entertainment Fix It.
Gaming and Entertainment Troubleshooting
This diagnostic patch automatically identifies and solves common problems and problems related to online gaming and entertainment, including :
- Games cannot be installed
- Online game cannot start, online game does not start or displays blank screen
- Game crashes frequently or graphics do not display correctly
- Logitech controller does not work
- Windows is slow during game
- Extensions that slow Internet Explorer
- Problems with graphics card drivers, such as B. the absence of the latest graphics card driver
- DirectX 9.0 problems.
After downloading Fix It, run it. You will be asked if you want Fix It to automatically detect and fix the problem(s), or if you can only see the problems and decide what corrections to apply. I recommend this last point because it will at least tell you what corrections will be applied. It can be a good learning experience.
You are prompted to select the problems you are experiencing. Select, one, several or all.
Fix It scans your system and offers you a diagnosis.
If you wish, you can also consult the detailed report.
Click Next to apply the corrections.
You may need to restart your Windows computer.
You can download it from microsoft.com.
Gambling problems? Check these messages:
- Fix full screen problems in Windows 10 when playing games
- Game or application downloads are slow on Xbox One
- Gaming Lag, Low FPS, in video games and how to fix them.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance