RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Windows Store is probably the best way to get new things in Windows 8, but sometimes it can embarrass you with error messages. As in the past, we have corrected errors 0x80073cf9, errors 0x8024600e when installing or updating covered Windows Store Apps applications. Today, we will fix another similar problem with Windows Store when installing updates or new applications.
This application has not been installed, please try again. Error code 0x8024001e
We always recommend that you reset the application cache before downloading from the Windows store again. In some scenarios, you can still get the error after resetting the application cache, as this cannot be guaranteed. Let’s see how to correct the 0x8024001e error when trying to get updates for new applications in the store.
The problem looks like an error 0x8024600e, but is unfortunately not solved by manipulation 0x8024600e. We tried the Windows application Troubleshooter, but there were some bugs related to the video drivers. But in the end, it worked.
1 Open Command prompt with administrator rights.
2 Enter the following commands in order :
- net stop wuauserv
- rename to SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution. bck
- net to start wuauserv
3 That’s it! Your problem should be solved now. You can close and restart the prompt (16) to get results.
I hope you find this article useful.
More applications for troubleshooting :
- Troubleshooting with Windows 8 Apps Troubleshooter
- Fix: Metro Tiles does not respond under Windows 8
- Fix : Windows 8 Metro App Random Crashes
- Error Code 0x8024600e When you try to install or update Windows Store Apps
- Windows Store Store applications cannot be updated on Windows 8
- Windows 8 Metro App crashes and freezes randomly
- Fix: Windows Store applications that crash on Windows 8 while running Clean Uninstall with PowerShell.