RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Eset SysInspector is a modern and free diagnostic tool for Windows systems. It is a practical tool for every computer expert and rescuer’s toolbox.
It examines your Windows operating system and captures details such as running processes, registry contents, boot objects and network connections. Once a snapshot of the system has been taken, ESET SysInspector uses heuristics to assign a risk level to each recorded object.
Its intuitive graphical user interface allows the user to cut through large amount of data with a cursor to select objects of a certain level of color-coded risk for further examination.
- Ability to create and store a detailed log that can be used by a computer expert or downloaded to an online diagnostic forum.
- Integrated anti-stealth technology can detect hidden objects (e.g. rootkits) in MBRs, registry entries, drivers, services and processes.
- The ability to compare differences between two existing protocols facilitates the detection of changes over time.
- Intuitive hierarchical navigation in the protocol
- Unique, fast and compact executable file, ideal for first responders who can run from a USB stick without long installation.
- Eset SysInspector is part of ESET Smart Security 4 and ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4, but can be downloaded for free as a standalone application !