RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Free File Unlocker is a new free software that unlocks files or folders and prevents error messages from appearing when you try to delete them. It can also be used to stop malware.
This free file unlocking utility works with all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows and Windows Server and helps you delete non-erasable and locked files and folders.
The following error messages are also prevented when deleting, moving and renaming files used by other programs
- Folders cannot be deleted: It is used by another person or program
- Make sure that the hard disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently used
- The file cannot be deleted: Access denied
- The file is used by another program or user
- There has been a violation of participation
- The Source
This free file deletion software is also available in a portable version and is fully integrated into the Windows Explorer context menu. It can also be run from the command line and has the ability to provide locked file entry lists, copy target lists, move target lists and rename lists.
You can download it from its home page on FreeFileUnlocker.com.
See also Tizer UnLocker and Unlocker.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance