- 1. What is NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe?
- 2. Is NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe safe, or is it a virus or malware?
- 3. Can I remove or delete NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe?
- 4. Common NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe error messages
- 5. How to fix NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe
- 6. December 2021 Update
- 7. Download or reinstall NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe
What is NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe?
NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe is an executable file that is part of Mac Pro Mac OS X Install Disc 1 developed by Apple Computer Inc.. The Windows version of the software: 126.96.36.199 is usually about 65663263 bytes in size, but the version you have may differ.
The .exe extension of a file name displays an executable file. In some cases, executable files can damage your computer. Please read the following to decide for yourself whether the NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe file on your computer is a virus or malware that you should delete, or if in fact it is a valid Windows operating system file or reliable application.
Is NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe safe, or is it a virus or malware?
The first thing that will help you determine if a particular file is a legitimate Windows process or a virus, is the location of the executable itself. With NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe for example, it's path will probably be something like C:\Program Files\Apple Computer Inc.\Mac Pro Mac OS X Install Disc 1\NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe
To determine it's path, open Task Manager, go to View -> Select Columns and select "Image Path Name" to add a location column to your Task Manager. If you find a suspicious directory here, it may be a good idea to investigate this process further.
Another tool that can sometimes help you detect bad processes is Microsoft's Process Explorer. Start the program (it does not require installation) and activate "Check Legends" under Options. Now go to View -> Select Columns and add "Verified Signer" as one of the columns.
If the "Verified Signer" status of a process is listed as "Unable to Verify", you should take a moment look at the process. Not all good Windows processes have a Verified Signature label, but neither do any of the bad ones.
The most important facts about NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe:
- Name: NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe
- Software: Mac Pro Mac OS X Install Disc 1
- Publisher: Apple Computer Inc.
- Expected Location: C:\Program Files\Apple Computer Inc.\Mac Pro Mac OS X Install Disc 1\ subfolder
- Expected Full Path: C:\Program Files\Apple Computer Inc.\Mac Pro Mac OS X Install Disc 1\NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe
- SHA1: 40693A455E44423D864202DB568D4F561E31A8DA
- MD5: D04AFAD6A06C3FB0AD6252B43F4C8A1D
- Known to be up to 65663263 bytes in size on most Windows;
If you had any difficulties with this executable, you should determine if it's trustworthy before deleting NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe. To do this, find this process in Task Manager.
Find its location and compare the size etc with the above facts.
If you suspect that you may be infected with a virus, then you must attempt to fix it immediately. To delete the NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe virus, you must download and install a full security application like this. Note that not all tools can detect every type of malware, so you may need to try several options before you're successful.
In addition, the functionality of the virus may itself affect the deletion of NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe. In this case, you must enable Safe Mode with Networking - a secure environment that disables most processes and loads only the most required services and drivers. When there, you can run a security program and a complete system analysis.
Can I remove or delete NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe?
You should not delete a safe executable file without a valid reason, as this may affect the performance of any associated programs that use that file. Be sure to keep your software and programs up to date to avoid future problems caused by corrupted files. With regard to software functionality issues, check driver and software updates more often, so there is little or no risk of such problems occurring.
The best diagnosis for these suspicious files is a complete system analysis with either ASR Pro or this antivirus and malware remover. If the file is classified as malicious, these applications will also delete NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe and get rid of the associated malware.
However, if it is not a virus and you need to delete NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe, then you can uninstall Mac Pro Mac OS X Install Disc 1 from your computer using its uninstaller. If you cannot find it's uninstaller, then you may need to uninstall Mac Pro Mac OS X Install Disc 1 to completely delete NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe. You can use the Add/Remove Program function in the Windows Control Panel.
1. In the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then under Programs:
o Windows Vista/7/8.1/10: Click Uninstall a Program.
o Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
- 2. When you find the program Mac Pro Mac OS X Install Disc 1, click it, and then:
o Windows Vista/7/8.1/10: Click Uninstall.
o Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
- 3. Follow the prompts to remove Mac Pro Mac OS X Install Disc 1.
Common NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe error messages
The most common NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe errors that can appear are:
• "NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe Application Error."
• "NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe failed."
• "NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
• "NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe is not a valid Win32 application."
• "NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe is not running."
• "NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe not found."
• "Cannot find NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe."
• "Error starting program: NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe."
• "Faulting Application Path: NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe."
These .exe error messages can occur during the installation of a program, during the execution of it's associate software program, Mac Pro Mac OS X Install Disc 1, during the startup or shutdown of Windows, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Keeping a record of when and where your NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe error occurs is important information when it comes to troubleshooting.
How to fix NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe
A clean and tidy computer is one of the best ways to avoid problems with NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe. This means performing malware scans, cleaning your hard disk with cleanmgr and sfc /scannow, uninstalling programs you no longer need, monitoring any auto-start programs (with msconfig), and enabling automatic Windows updates. Don't forget to always make regular backups or at least define recovery points.
If you have a bigger problem, try to remember the last thing you did or the last thing you installed before the problem. Use the resmon command to identify the processes that are causing your problem. Even in case of serious problems, instead of reinstalling Windows, you should try to repair your installation or, in the case of Windows 8, by executing the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth. This allows you to repair the operating system without data loss.
To help you analyze the NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe process on your computer, you may find the following programs useful: Security Task Manager displays all Windows tasks running, including built-in hidden processes such as keyboard and browser monitoring or auto-start entries. A single security risk rating indicates the probability that it is spyware, malware or a potential Trojan horse. This anti-virus detects and removes spyware, adware, Trojans, keyloggers, malware and trackers from your hard disk.
Download or reinstall NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe
It is not recommended to download replacement exe files from any download sites, as these may themselves contain viruses etc. If you need to download or reinstall NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe, then we recommend that you reinstall the main application associated with it Mac Pro Mac OS X Install Disc 1.
MacOSX Lion - Reinstall your OS without installation disc
- Turn your Mac on, while holding the CMD + R keys down.
- Select "Disk Utility" and click on Continue.
- Select the startup disk and go to the Erase Tab.
- Select the Mac OS Extended (Journaled), give a name to your disk and click on Erase.
- Disk Utility > Quit Disk Utility.
Operating system information
NVidiaMobileSetup64.exe errors can occur in any of the following Microsoft Windows operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows ME
- Windows 200