- 1. What is Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe?
- 2. Is Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe safe, or is it a virus or malware?
- 3. Can I remove or delete Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe?
- 4. Common Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe error messages
- 5. How to fix Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe
- 6. November 2021 Update
- 7. Download or reinstall Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe
What is Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe?
Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe is an executable file that is part of Asus Motherboard developed by AsusTek Computer Inc.. The Windows version of the software: 22.214.171.124 is usually about 306792 bytes in size, but the version you have may differ.
The .exe extension of a file name displays an executable file. In some cases, executable files can damage your computer. Please read the following to decide for yourself whether the Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe file on your computer is a virus or malware that you should delete, or if in fact it is a valid Windows operating system file or reliable application.
Recommended: Identify Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe related errors
Is Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe safe, or is it a virus or malware?
The first thing that will help you determine if a particular file is a legitimate Windows process or a virus, is the location of the executable itself. With Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe for example, it's path will probably be something like C:\Program Files\AsusTek Computer Inc.\Asus Motherboard\Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe
To determine it's path, open Task Manager, go to View -> Select Columns and select "Image Path Name" to add a location column to your Task Manager. If you find a suspicious directory here, it may be a good idea to investigate this process further.
Another tool that can sometimes help you detect bad processes is Microsoft's Process Explorer. Start the program (it does not require installation) and activate "Check Legends" under Options. Now go to View -> Select Columns and add "Verified Signer" as one of the columns.
If the "Verified Signer" status of a process is listed as "Unable to Verify", you should take a moment look at the process. Not all good Windows processes have a Verified Signature label, but neither do any of the bad ones.
The most important facts about Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe:
- Name: Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe
- Software: Asus Motherboard
- Publisher: AsusTek Computer Inc.
- Expected Location: C:\Program Files\AsusTek Computer Inc.\Asus Motherboard\ subfolder
- Expected Full Path: C:\Program Files\AsusTek Computer Inc.\Asus Motherboard\Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe
- SHA1: 8417E1AD725F438880DC9B0099B7057DB18B811D
- MD5: 82E6C7AE9DB73FA9588B496A8A9A9D0B
- Known to be up to 306792 bytes in size on most Windows;
If you had any difficulties with this executable, you should determine if it's trustworthy before deleting Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe. To do this, find this process in Task Manager.
Find its location and compare the size etc with the above facts.
If you suspect that you may be infected with a virus, then you must attempt to fix it immediately. To delete the Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe virus, you must download and install a full security application like this. Note that not all tools can detect every type of malware, so you may need to try several options before you're successful.
In addition, the functionality of the virus may itself affect the deletion of Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe. In this case, you must enable Safe Mode with Networking - a secure environment that disables most processes and loads only the most required services and drivers. When there, you can run a security program and a complete system analysis.
Can I remove or delete Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe?
You should not delete a safe executable file without a valid reason, as this may affect the performance of any associated programs that use that file. Be sure to keep your software and programs up to date to avoid future problems caused by corrupted files. With regard to software functionality issues, check driver and software updates more often, so there is little or no risk of such problems occurring.
The best diagnosis for these suspicious files is a complete system analysis with either ASR Pro or this antivirus and malware remover. If the file is classified as malicious, these applications will also delete Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe and get rid of the associated malware.
However, if it is not a virus and you need to delete Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe, then you can uninstall Asus Motherboard from your computer using its uninstaller. If you cannot find it's uninstaller, then you may need to uninstall Asus Motherboard to completely delete Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe. You can use the Add/Remove Program function in the Windows Control Panel.
1. In the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then under Programs:
o Windows Vista/7/8.1/10: Click Uninstall a Program.
o Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
- 2. When you find the program Asus Motherboard, click it, and then:
o Windows Vista/7/8.1/10: Click Uninstall.
o Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
- 3. Follow the prompts to remove Asus Motherboard.
Common Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe error messages
The most common Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe errors that can appear are:
• "Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe Application Error."
• "Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe failed."
• "Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
• "Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe is not a valid Win32 application."
• "Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe is not running."
• "Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe not found."
• "Cannot find Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe."
• "Error starting program: Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe."
• "Faulting Application Path: Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe."
These .exe error messages can occur during the installation of a program, during the execution of it's associate software program, Asus Motherboard, during the startup or shutdown of Windows, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Keeping a record of when and where your Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe error occurs is important information when it comes to troubleshooting.
How to fix Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe
A clean and tidy computer is one of the best ways to avoid problems with Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe. This means performing malware scans, cleaning your hard disk with cleanmgr and sfc /scannow, uninstalling programs you no longer need, monitoring any auto-start programs (with msconfig), and enabling automatic Windows updates. Don't forget to always make regular backups or at least define recovery points.
If you have a bigger problem, try to remember the last thing you did or the last thing you installed before the problem. Use the resmon command to identify the processes that are causing your problem. Even in case of serious problems, instead of reinstalling Windows, you should try to repair your installation or, in the case of Windows 8, by executing the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth. This allows you to repair the operating system without data loss.
To help you analyze the Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe process on your computer, you may find the following programs useful: Security Task Manager displays all Windows tasks running, including built-in hidden processes such as keyboard and browser monitoring or auto-start entries. A single security risk rating indicates the probability that it is spyware, malware or a potential Trojan horse. This anti-virus detects and removes spyware, adware, Trojans, keyloggers, malware and trackers from your hard disk.
Download or reinstall Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe
It is not recommended to download replacement exe files from any download sites, as these may themselves contain viruses etc. If you need to download or reinstall Q312370_WXP_SP1_x86_ESN.exe, then we recommend that you reinstall the main application associated with it Asus Motherboard.
The best gaming motherboards for Prime Day 2019
- Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra. The best gaming motherboard in 2019.
- ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero Wi-Fi.
- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming.
- ASUS TUF H370-Pro Gaming Wi-Fi.
- Gigabyte Z390 UD.
- Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 5 Wi-Fi.
- Gigabyte Aorus AX370 Gaming 5.
- MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC.
Operating system information
Q312370 WXP SP1 x86 ESN.exe errors can occur in any of the following Microsoft Windows operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows ME
- Windows 200