Updated June 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
The UWP platform is quite new, but it works very well, and Microsoft relies heavily on it. With the power of .NET Core and XAML, it helps developers create applications for Windows 10 that are more modern, beautiful and responsive. But in the end, it’s software that runs on a computer and can have bugs. It’s no big deal. One of these bugs is Windows.UI.Xaml.Markup.XamlParseException UWP App Error. This can happen with any universal Windows application and, as far as I know, it is caused by an XAML analysis error.
This is a XAML problem, and if you look at it carefully, it tells you that there is a place in XAML where you assign a value to “FontFamily” and the value is empty. This may be due to linking or direct assignment of blank values or animation. Such things can be in Page XAML or Styles (most likely StandardStyles.xaml).
Run Program Compatibility & Windows Store Apps Troubleshooters
- Open the Settings application in Windows 10 and go to the following location – Update and Security > Troubleshooting.
- On the right side, you will find a number of convenience stores. In the list, you must perform the following troubleshooting operations one after the other
- Troubleshooting of program compatibility.
- Windows Store Apps.
Follow the instructions on the screen to see if this solves your problems.
Check the privacy settings of your camera
To check the camera’s privacy settings, do the following:
- Click on Start.
- Click on Settings.
- In the search box at the top right, type Webcam.
- Click Camera Privacy Settings.
- Make sure that the Allow applications to use my camera option is enabled.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.