RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
0x800f0902 is a PC problem that can cause delays and security breaches on your system.
Some people think that 0x800f0902 Windows update failed error only slows down your PC. Unfortunately, 0x800f0902 can also target the security of your system. He can even steal your personal information. If you leave 0x800f0902 untreated, give it full control of your system. That is a very bad thing. In general, 0x800f0902 is a dangerous Windows problem that should be destroyed as soon as possible.
This problem can occur for the following reasons:
– You have installed a multilingual version of Windows on your computer.
– Internet Explorer 9 Beta is currently installed on your computer.
– You install Internet Explorer 9 RC using Windows Update.
Use the built-in Windows system restore.
Your computer may have a previous recovery point that allows you to restore your PC to an older date and time before you had the 0x800f0902 adware. Open System Restore by typing System Recovery in the Start menu and then displaying a selection of available system recovery points.
Delete the contents of the update folder
Try to check the content of:
However, do not delete the download folder itself.
C:\Windows\Distribution of Software\DataStore.
Delete everything in the DataStore folder, but DO NOT delete the LOGS folder. Open the Logs folder and delete everything in it.
Clean Boot Windows
A clean boot is a troubleshooting technique that allows you to turn on your computer and perform diagnostic tests to determine which elements of the normal boot process are causing problems.
1. Press “Windows” Image-201_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb1_t + “R” keys to load the Run dialog box.
2. Enter msconfig and press Enter to open the system configuration utility.
3. In the Services tab, select the Hide all Microsoft services check box.
3a. Press the Disable All button.
4. select the Start tab.
After restarting, check that your computer is working properly.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance