RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
A password management solution for all companies, which contributes to “zero knowledge” security, data organization and confidentiality, as well as to the secure entry of bank card data.
Kaspersky Password Manager performs basic password management tasks and includes an encrypted online image store, but lacks two-factor authentication and other advanced features.
Reinstall the Kaspersky Password Manager App
- Uninstall the current version of Kaspersky Password Manager. For information on how to uninstall it, please refer to this article.
- Download the Kaspersky Password Manager installer.
- Reinstall the program. For the installation guide, please refer to this article.
- The request will be processed successfully.
Enabling Studies in Firefox
- Click on the menu button in the upper right corner of the Firefox window.
- Click on Options.
- Select the “Privacy and Security” panel.
- Then scroll down to the Data Collection and Use section in Firefox.
- Make sure the box next to Allow Firefox to install and run studies is checked.
- If it is not, click it to enable the setting.
Do you receive the following message with the additional signature in Firefox: Kaspersky Password Manager could not be verified for use in Firefox and has been disabled? This is not the first time that Firefox prevents existing and new add-ons from working or being installed.
In this case, the solution is to make sure that you have enabled the studies described above. When a study is available, you will be registered if you meet the criteria. This may not be music to your ears, but you can of course deactivate the studies after you have reactivated your add-ons.
As tempting as this may be, don’t delete your add-ons, as you risk losing all the data associated with them.
Run Kaspersky as an Administrator
Some Kaspersky users describe another attempt to correct the error in Kaspersky Password Manager. If the software does not open automatically at startup, they tried to run it as administrator.
You can also try it, so right-click on the application distribution and select Run as administrator from the context menu.
Contacting Kaspersky Support
Each method is a perfect solution to the problem and offers the right procedure to solve the problem. If you are unable to solve the problem with the following methods and need help, you can call the Kaspersky Anti-Virus Support toll-free number +1-877-402-7778.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.