RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
A few days ago, we talked about how to hide folders in Windows 10, Windows 8/7 and Windows Vista. Today, we are introducing a new TWC application – an ingenious way to hide your folders under Windows 7/8/10.
Our 13-year-old TWC forum member Paras Sidhu is back – he has developed a free tool for TWC, Disguise Folders, with which you can disguise your secret files and disguise them as system files.
Windows disguise folder
Say you want to hide a folder and no one should search for it. Use disguise folders to make it look and behave like Windows Update or Recycle Bin!
How it works :
- Download and run this portable application.
- Select the folder you want to hide by clicking the Panel button. Let’s say you want to disguise the’secret file’.
- Then select what you want to hide. Suppose you choose Windows Update.
- Click Disguise Now.
- You will see that your secret folder is replaced by Windows Update !
Try clicking this Windows Update folder and you will see that Windows Update opens !
To restore your old folder :
- Click the Restore button and select the path to this’Windows Update’ folder. Enter the folder name to know the folder Secret Folder and click Recover Now.
- You will see your secret folder instead of the Windows Update folder.
This is a secure and entertaining application that does not confuse the original system folders.
Download Disguise Folders v1 and test it yourself and have fun!
If you want to see more of our free publications of electronic books, software, topics, etc. click here.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance