Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Features of HoneyView, a free image viewer for Windows
Although HoneyView is a small application, it is quite reliable and does its job very quickly and perfectly. After installing the software, the option Convert and view with Honeyview appears automatically.
Some of the features of the free HoneyView image viewing software are as follows :
- High speed execution of various functions.
- Support for various image formats such as GIF, TIFF, BMP, JPEG, etc.
- EXIF and file information can be viewed very easily
- Compressed files can be viewed without extraction
- If an image contains GPS information, the location can be displayed on Google Maps.
- Slideshow with various transition effects
- Add/modify/delete bookmarks
- Fast image processing
- Auto image rotation
- Sound and shooting file support.
HoneyView software is fully customizable to your needs. To select the image, simply click on the icon at the bottom left. After selecting this image, you can view the entire image in this folder by clicking the’Next’ and’Previous’ buttons. You can even click the Select Image (Enter) button to display a list of all the images in the folder.
You can then zoom, zoom, lock and edit the image by clicking the next or previous icon. HoneyView also displays EXIF (Exchangeable Image File Format) information.
There is also a drop-down button at the top of the main window. These are the ones:
- View : In the view, you can select options such as adjustment windows, adjustment width, original size, etc. All display options are available here.
- Slideshow : In the slide show, you can use transition effects and define the time after which the next image appears in the slide show.
- Bookmark : Here you can add, edit and delete bookmarks that you can easily access later.
- Edit : Options are available in editing options such as setting the image as wallpaper, converting the image, opening the image with an image editor, etc.
- Copy to: b> All copy options are available to copy the image into different image folders.
- Lock : The lock is there to lock the menu.
is a very useful tool for you if you have many photos in your system. Here you can not only view the slideshow of the selected photos, but also adjust the size according to your height and width. Visit home page -homepage to download this free software. The portable version of the software is available and takes little time to download. The best thing about the software is that it is supported by almost all versions of the Windows operating system.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here