RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
One of the best things about Android is the adaptability of the system. With Android phones, you can customize them to your liking to enhance the experience and express yourself. Changing fonts for Android seems to be a logical extension of this philosophy, although it’s not always as easy as you might think. The good news is that where there’s a will, there’s a way! Read on to learn how to change fonts for Android!
Nova Launcher is one of the most downloaded third party launch screens for Android. Although its users love it, people who haven’t tried it yet wonder what makes this launcher so unique. Most people know that you can create your own grid with the Nova Launcher, but they don’t really know what makes it different.
In this article, we will talk about the things you should try if you already have the Nova Launcher, and the reasons to download it if you don’t have it yet. We will also answer one of the most frequently asked questions, How do I change the font color?
How to Change the Fonts in Nova Launcher
With more than 50 million downloads, Nova Launcher is one of the most frequently used Android supports. Once installed, you can customize the font style used for application icons on the Home screen, in the application drawer, and for any application folder.
- To launch the application, scroll to the Nova Launcher application drawer on your Home screen. Then, press the Nova Settings application.
- To change the font that is used with icons on the Home screen, press Home Screen > Icon Layout.
- You can change the fonts in the application drawer by pressing App Drawer > Icon Layout. Follow the same procedure for application folders by pressing Folder > Icon Layout.
- The Icon Layout menu is slightly different for each of these three options, but the range of font styles remains the same.
- Under the Caption option, you will see a setting for “Font”. Tap it to choose one of four options: Normal, Medium, Dense and Light.
- When you have made your selection, press the Back button and check the icons in your application drawer or on the Home screen to confirm that the font style has changed.
Changing the Appearance of Folders in the Nova Launcher
With the Nova Launcher, you can also change the style of the folder. The folder is when you open a group of application shortcuts on the Home screen. You can change the appearance of this folder, such as background color, window style, icon layout, transition animation, mode, transparency, etc.
You may find that the transition animation on the Home screen has more animation options than the folder. But this is not a problem, because the zoom and circle are already sufficient to improve the appearance of your Nova launcher.
There are a variety of icons and icon shapes that you can select in the Nova Launcher. This makes the Nova Launcher one of the best Android launchers available.
We hope that this article has been useful to you and that you have found the solution you were looking for. The other features we’ve explained will help you further enhance your user experience.
What is your favorite feature of Nova Launcher? Is there another tip you would like to share with other users? Just write in the comments section below.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.