Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
The list of recently watched shows is a window to your soul. Or something like that. But the fact is, you can learn a lot about a person by seeing what kind of entertainment they consume.
So maybe you want to erase your hoot viewing history. Maybe it’s something embarrassing. Or maybe your recommendations are completely unbalanced. Either way. We don’t judge. We’re just here to help.
How to View your Hulu Watch History
The history of your watch can be found in the Keep Watching collection, which you can quickly access from home – simply scroll down the Hulu Picks page to find it. Scroll through the collection to see the shows and movies you’ve watched recently. If you can see All, you can see all the shows and movies you’ve watched on Hulu.
On the “Keep Watching” page, you can pick up exactly where you left off with each show and movie, or you can visit the “Details” page for more information and promotions. On Hulu.com, you can learn more about the content and use the different features by simply hovering your mouse over one of the thumbnails.
How to Clear the Viewing History on Hulu Web
- First of all, you need to login to your Hulu account and preferably use the desktop (web) site. If you don’t have a computer with you and only your mobile device, skip to the section below on how to clear the display history of the Hulu application.
- You are now logged in and ready to go. Almost all web guides have made a mistake by allowing you to delete the view history directly from the home page itself. Look for the “Keep Watching” section on your home page.
- Then hover your mouse over the thumbnail of a show or movie, and you’ll find (you guessed it) the X icon to delete. Click the X icon to remove the show/movie from your viewing history.
- Finally, you will be prompted with a message (as shown below): “Delete from History – you are no longer watching this show/movie under “Continue Watching”, and your watch progress will be reset. Click “OK” to complete the action, or click “Cancel” if you do not wish to remove it from your watch history.
How to Delete the Hulu Viewing History on Android
Below you will learn how to remove the “Watch Hulu broadcasts” feature from a smartphone.
- Login to your account
- Make sure you are using the latest Hulu application.
- Go to Watching on your mobile
- On the poster of a movie, you see three dots
- Tap the three dots to open a menu and find more options
- Tap on Delete from History of Observations.
The next step is to delete the recently viewed movie or series by confirming your selection or cancelling your choice to return.
Once you have deleted some shows or the entire Hulu story, your Hulu account will appear as if you just signed up for it. To be honest, the history helps you keep the shows you’re most interested in at the top of the page so you don’t have to look any further. If you delete your entire viewing history, you’ll have to start all over again. If I don’t think it’s such a big problem to keep your viewing history, then you shouldn’t delete it. Otherwise, you now know how to proceed.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.