Update: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
Netflix is available on many devices and, depending on the type of device, the Netflix application may be preinstalled or you may need to download it.
Most devices have Netflix pre-installed as an application that you can access from the main menu or by pressing a Netflix button on your remote control. If you can’t find Netflix in the main menu or on the remote control, your device may have an application store from which you can download the Netflix application. If you cannot find the application store or if Netflix is not offered, please contact your device manufacturer to find out how to access Netflix.
How to Download Netflix on Samsung Smart TV
To download the Netflix application from Samsung’s App Store
- Turn on your TV and make sure it is connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- From the main menu, select Samsung Apps. You will be taken to the App Store.
- On the left you will see a menu with different categories of applications. Above it is a search bar. If you don’t already see the Netflix icon on the right, type Netflix in the search bar and click the magnifying glass.
- Select the Netflix icon.
- Select the blue download button.
- Return to your main screen and locate Netflix.
Netflix doesn’t work on my Samsung TV
There may be several reasons why Netflix does not work on your Samsung TV. Here are some ideas on what to do if you are having problems.
Logging out of Netflix
- Start on the Netflix Home screen.
- Scroll left to open the menu, then select Settings.
- If you do not see a menu when you navigate left, scroll up and select Settings or the gear icon .
- Choose Disconnect.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- You will now have the option to log in as a different Netflix member.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.