RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click More in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under Privacy and Security, click Content Settings.
- Select Allow (recommended).
- In Firefox, click on the Tools menu
- Select options
- Click on the icon/tab Content
- Click on OK.
- Click on “Edit” at the top of the browser window
- Choose preferences…
- Choose the Security icon/tab (at the top of the window)
- Close the window.
- Refresh the browser.
- Launch the Edit Group Policy program.
- Expand the User Configuration folder.
- Expand the Administrative Templates folder.
- Expand the Windows Components folder.
- Expand the Microsoft Edge folder.
- Select Disabled and click OK to confirm.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.