RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
If you are also one of them in the list who are still facing this Stop 0x000000C2 Error Blue Screen PC Windows problem, then from today, we will solve and fix this error code stop 0x000000C2 problem for you and your Windows PC permanently.
This Stop 0x000000C2 error code problem is the error problem that appears on a blue screen after installing any new antivirus or software on your PC. From there, you see and experience this error code problem over and over again on your PC. This Stop error 0x000000C2 indicates that the blue screen caused by a damaged hard disk. This is a common error problem that has occurred mainly in Windows (O.S.) PC operating systems. It is also a cooling problem. It is also a type of BAD_POOL_CALLER error problem. This Stop 0x000000C2 error is a B.S.O.D. (Blue Screen of Death) problem. This error includes the system PC that crashes, crashes and the possible viral infection. This is a very annoying error too much that has been faced by many users. This Stop 0x000000C2 error is also caused by the hexadecimal formatting error.
Perform a hard disk check
Check that the hard disk does not contain file system errors. Note: Before checking, close all opening files and running programs.
1. Click on This PC on the desktop, then go to Local Disk (C:) and right click to select Properties.
2. Choose the Tools tab and click on the Check button.
3. In Error Checking Local Disk (C:), if it notices you that there is no error, you can always click Scan the drive to perform the check. If it detects errors, you must check the disk and repair it.
In addition, you can also use the CHKDSK command to check for disk errors in Windows.
Once the repair is complete, restart the PC to see if the Bad_Pool_Caller 0x000000C2 error persists.
Installing drivers using Windows 8.1 Device Manager
Using the Windows Device Manager, you can identify defective drivers by consulting the device list. You can also search for new drivers for a given device. Drivers for devices registered under Windows can be found using this method.
- Press Windows Key + X > click Device Manager
- In the Device Manager window, right-click the device > click Update Driver…
- Click Search Automatically to update the driver software.
- Wait for the driver to download the file
Start in safe mode
If Windows did not start due to errors in the blue screen. In Safe Mode, Windows will only load the essential drivers.so if a newly installed driver causes the blue error screen.boot in Safe Mode tries to solve the problem. While the computer is booting, press the F8 key several times and the Windows start menu appears. This process is detailed in detail
- Hold down the Shift key and press the F8 key when starting the recovery mode.
- Then open the Select the Advanced Repair option window, press Troubleshooting and select Advanced Options.
- Click Windows Startup Settings and press Restart.
- Select a safe mode With a network to boot from a simplified version of Windows, allowing you to access your Device Manager, the Internet and other system tools.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.