Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Driver Verifier is a utility integrated into the Windows 10 operating system that is responsible for ensuring driver integrity. It detects and suspects the behaviour of these drivers. If it detects the signature or activity of the driver as suspicious at the time of execution, it stops the suspected action by triggering a Blue Screen of Death error. One of these errors is DRIVER CHECK DMA VIOLATION. It is common for it to occur on Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. The mistake says–
Your PC ran into a problem that it couldn’t handle, and now it needs to restart.
If you’d like to know more, you can serach online later the this error: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION
The error code is 0xe6 and can be corrected with a few simple methods.
This error check can only be performed if the driver checker has been instructed to check one or more drivers. If you did not intend to use Driver Verifier, you must disable it. You may also consider removing the driver that caused this problem.
How to Fix DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION in Windows 10
Update your drivers and install the latest Windows 10 updates.
Every PC needs drivers to work properly with the hardware, and if your drivers are obsolete or simply incompatible with Windows 10, you will probably get a Blue Screen of Death error.
To solve these problems, it is strongly recommended to download and install the latest drivers, and you can do so by following these steps:
- Press the Windows + X key on your keyboard to open the Power User menu and select Device Manager from the list.
- When the Device Manager opens, locate the driver you want to update, right-click it and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Automatically check for driver update. Windows 10 will now download and install the best driver for your PC.
Running Windows Defender Offline
Since virus attacks can cause BSODs, it can be very difficult to remove them online. The best way to perform a complete analysis to remove viral infections is to run them offline.
- After receiving a BSOD, you can receive a notification from Windows Defender informing you that your system may require additional cleaning. If so, you should check your computer offline to determine if there are any malware infections.
- First, open your computer’s settings. Go to Security and open Windows Defender. You can perform a complete analysis by clicking on Offline Scan.
Disable Driver Verifier
To disable Driver Verifier and return to normal settings, reopen Driver Verifier, select “Delete existing settings”, click on “Finish” and restart your PC.
If your computer crashes every time you restart and you cannot disable Driver Verifier, try starting in safe mode, launch Driver Verifier and ask it to delete the existing settings. You should then be able to start your PC normally.
Run the Hardware Troubleshooter
Hardware troubleshooting is perhaps one of the most reliable ways to solve the problem automatically. You can follow our instructions to execute it and check if this error does not happen again.
Finally, I would like to say something about Driver Verifier. It is a tool for developers who create and test device drivers. He helps them to find and solve problems. Microsoft has a number of DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION codes that it can use to solve the problem.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.