Last Updated on October 23, 2020
Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Hades, one of the best bagels of 2020, is already available in Steam. The game is fun, but new games tend to contain errors, and many players report failures during the game. If you are one of them, you got to the right place. Here are some useful tips to help you solve the problem quickly and easily.
Make sure that you have the latest graphics drivers installed.
If you have problems with the game, make sure that you have the latest drivers for your graphics card. You can solve many problems by downloading the latest drivers from your card manufacturer. The latest drivers can be found here:
- AMD cards: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download.
- NVIDIA Cards: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx.
- Intel Cards: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx
Turn off in-game overlays
Gaming overlays allow you to unlock achievements, place orders and communicate with friends during the game. Sounds convenient, doesn’t it? However, it was also reported that in-game overlays can actually cause your game to fail. So if you use in-game overlays such as Steam, Discord, and NVIDIA GeForce Experience, you can try turning them off and see if it stops.
For example, here’s how to disable Steam overlays:
- Open your Steam client. In the top left corner, click Steam and select “Settings”.
- In the menu on the left, select In-Game. In the Steam Overlay section, uncheck these 3 check boxes. Then click OK.
- Now you can start Hades and test your gameplay.
Check the game files
Sometimes when downloading game updates may have problems, which may manifest themselves in different ways. Check the installation through the game startup program to replace missing or damaged files:
- Right-click on Hades in your Steam library.
- Click on “Properties …”, then on the “Local files” tab.
- Select “Check game files integrity …”.
In the Epic Games store:
- Find Aida in your library
- Click the three dots icon next to the game name and select Browse.
- You can also try to delete and completely reinstall the game. You may have to reboot your computer for the changes to take effect.
Run Hades as an administrator
Simply follow the instructions below:
- In the Steam library, go to Hades and right-click on it.
- Then click on the Properties option.
- Click on the “LOCAL Files” tab and click on “LOCAL FILES …”.
- Select the “Hades.exe” option and click “Run as administrator”.
- Go to “Hades.exe” and select “Properties”.
- Go to the “Compatibility” tab and in the “Settings” section check the “Run this program as administrator” box.
- Now click OK.
Perform a Clean Boot
- You can get a good start by following the instructions below:
- Simultaneously press the Win and R keys to open the “Run” section.
- Then add “MSConfig” and press “OK”.
- You need to go to the Services tab and check the box next to the Hide all Microsoft services option.
- Look for services that do not belong to sound card or graphics card manufacturers, such as AMD, Intel, NVIDIA and Realtek.
- Later, uncheck the checkboxes next to these services and click OK.
- Now restart the system.
If none of these solutions work, you can visit the “Contact Us” page and inform Supergiant Games about your problem. You can also visit the Hades Steam technical support discussion page to find out what others are talking about.
If you think this guide has helped you, please let us know in the comments section below. If you have any issues not mentioned in this article, feel free to leave comments below. We will try to find a solution. Good luck!
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.