RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Error code, 800A03EA occurs when you execute a VBScript. This is a compilation error, so check your syntax, especially ampere sands and commas. The script will not work as you hoped. Instead, you receive an error message window.
Your VBScript contains an incorrect character or possibly an omission. Note: The source: Microsoft VBScript compilation error, i.e. it is a syntax error and not a logical error.
Use the command prompt
You can follow the step.
a) Click on Start.
b) In the search box, type cmd.
c) Right-click and select Run as administrator.
d) Enter the following commands
regsvr32 jscript.dll and press ENTER.
regsvr32 vbscript.dll and press ENTER.
Update the device driver
Learn how to solve driver problems in Windows 10:
- Right-click on the Windows icon on your main desktop screen or simply press Win+X from your keyboard to open the menu options. Choose Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, select the Small Icons view.
- Once all programs in the control panel are displayed, select Device Manager.
- Right-click on the selected driver and select’Update driver software’.
- After selecting Update Driver, a pop-up window appears in which you can choose between the two options for updating the device driver.
- To update the drivers manually, you must select “Automatically check for driver software update”.
Update registry settings
Warning: Before modifying or changing anything in the Microsoft Windows registry, it is recommended to save the registry. We also recommend that all new registrants familiarize themselves with the Windows registry databases.
To open the Windows registry, do the following.
- Click on the Start button.
- Enter regedit in the Start menu, either in the Run field or in the Search field, and press Enter. On Windows 8, you can type regedit on the home screen and select the regedit option in the search results. In Windows 10, type regedit in the search box on the taskbar and press Enter.
- When prompted by User Account Control, click Yes to open the Registry Editor.
- The Windows Registry Editor window should open and look like the example below.
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.