RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
If you encounter the Netflix tvq-pm-100 error, it may be due to a bad cache or a malfunction of the Netflix application. The error is usually accompanied by the following message:
We’re having trouble playing this song right now. Please try again later or choose another track. According to Netflix, the error usually involves information that is stored on your device that needs to be updated.
Follow the steps listed in the following article to correct the Netflix tvq-pm-100 error and continue to play your favorite show.
Your device has a hardware or software problem that only the device manufacturer can solve. To watch Netflix again, you must contact your device manufacturer and ask for the following :
- Update the latest firmware on the device.
- Perform a factory reset.
If these steps do not allow you to return to streaming, your manufacturer may have other suggestions for repairing the device. If there are no additional steps or if the additional steps still do not resolve the problem, you must use another Netflix-compatible device to continue streaming.
Restart your Smart TV
This usually indicates a network connectivity problem that is preventing your device from accessing the Netflix service. Follow the troubleshooting steps below so that your device can resolve the problem.
Unplug your TV from the power outlet for at least one minute.
- After disconnecting the power plug, press and hold the power button on the TV for 5 seconds to discharge the power.
- If you cannot access the power button or if your TV does not have a power button, leave the TV unplugged for at least 3 minutes.
- Reconnect your TV.
- Turn on your TV.
- Try Netflix again.
Force close the Netflix app.
Amazon Fire TV
- Scroll down to the Home screen, and select Settings.
- Select Application, then select Manage installed applications.
- Select the Netflix application from the list.
- Select Force shutdown to exit the application.
- Return to the Home screen and restart the Netflix application. Verify that the problem is resolved.
- On the Home screen of your Android TV, open Settings.
- Go to Apps.
- Select the Netflix application from the list of installed applications.
- Select the Forced shutdown option to close the application.
- Restart Netflix from the Applications menu.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.