RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
As you know, Roblox is an online and multiplayer game creation system where a user can create his own games and where a user can also play games created by other users.
Recently, some users have reported the Roblox 106 error code on Xbox One. The error on the Xbox One does not prevent you from playing the game, but it does affect its functionality. Users have reported that they will not be able to join a friend’s game if they are not on the game’s friends list.
If you are experiencing a similar problem, here are some solutions to fix the Roblox 106 error code on Xbox One
What causes the Roblox 106 error code?
This particular problem is due to a modification that the developer made to the Xbox One application. From now on, you will no longer be able to join a friend’s game if they are not on your Roblox friends list and your Xbox One list.
Perform a Power Cycle
- Make sure the Xbox console is turned on.
- Press and hold the power button (Xbox button on the console) until the console turns off.
- Wait a few minutes and press the Xbox button again to restart the console.
- Start Roblox and see if there are any improvements.
Resetting the Xbox One
Another way to solve the problem is to reset the Xbox One to its default version.
To reset the Xbox One:
- Enter the Xbox Startup Troubleshooting section.
- Click Reset This Xbox.
- Reset the Xbox One.
I hope resetting your Xbox One will help you solve this problem.
Update the Graphics Driver
If you have not updated your driver software for some time, there is a high risk that you will receive this type of error.
Therefore, if the Roblox 106 error code is still not resolved, you will need to update your control software.
To update your control software,
- Enter the device manager in the search bar and click it.
- After opening the Device Manager window, expand the Display Adapter option.
- Right-click the driver software and click Update Driver Software.
- Click on Automatically check that the driver software is up to date.
- After updating your driver software, restart your computer.
I hope that updating your driver software will help you solve the problem.
Return to the Roblox Website
This is by far the simplest way, which has proven to be very effective for us. You can follow these simple steps to correct the Roblox 106 error code on your Xbox One
- Open your browser on your Xbox One and go to the Roblox website.
- Login to your account by entering your information in the Login tab. Now find the “User Account Name” in the “Search” tab and enter your friend’s name. Now you just need to add a friend when you access their profile.
- After you have sent a friend request, you will need to ask them to follow the same steps as above and “Accept your request”. This should allow you to add him or her to your Xbox One list as soon as you top up.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.