RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
The error code 0xC004F034 is an activation error of Windows 10. It occurs when the PC owner updates the system from older versions of Windows (Windows 7, 8, 8.1) to Windows 10 and navigates to the settings -> Update and security -> Activation -> Activate.
The Windows 10 0xC004F034 activation error code is not a critical system error that affects the ability to install or activate the operating system. This is the system vulnerability that occurred during the first week of this particular update due to the overloaded server due to the large number of downloads.
The Windows 10 activation process fails with error code 0xC004F034, and the PC owner is excluded from some of the features of Windows 10 and cannot log into the Windows account. This error code usually means that the user has entered the wrong license key. However, Microsoft has admitted that the problem is more often on Microsoft’s server, which can be overloaded after updates and other Microsoft support products are released.
Sometimes this error occurs due to a change in the activation process that requires a specific Windows Update installation during the activation process to complete the activation handshake. If this process fails, an error 0xC004F034 may occur.
Perform activation troubleshooting.
As a first step in troubleshooting, we recommend that you troubleshoot the activation problem and reactivate Windows 10 Pro. To solve the activation problem, proceed as follows:
- Click the Start button and select the Settings icon.
- Select Update and Security from the list.
- In the left pane of the Activation window, select Activation.
- Click on Troubleshooting.
Create a BAT activation file
So the first solution that could fix the 0xc004f034 error is to create a.BAT activation file in Notepad and run it to activate your Windows 10. That’s exactly what you have to do:
- Log in to Windows 10 with your Microsoft account with administrative privileges.
- Right-click on the desktop, create a.txt file and name it EnableWindows10.txt.
- Open the file and type the following in Notepad :
cscript /nologo slmgr.vbs /ato
if the error level 0 goes to the end.
echo Activation was successful. Press any key to close this window.
- Save the file in.BAT format under Windows10Activation.BAT.
- Now click on the file to execute the script.
- Check if your Windows 10 is now enabled.
DELETE THE FILES FROM THE DOWNLOAD FOLDER AND CONTINUOUSLY CLICK ON THE ACTIVATION BUTTON.
- Click on the Windows logo or the Windows button.
- Contact Update and Security.
- Select the Activation section from the left sidebar on the next page. Now go to the corresponding right side of the activation.
- Click continuously on the Activation button and check that the error is corrected.
How to contact Microsoft support
If none of the following methods have solved the problem, you may not have any control over the problem. If there is a problem with the way MS servers display your license key, it is best to contact Microsoft support and ask them to remotely activate the license key.
There are several ways to contact a Microsoft agent, but the fastest and most convenient way to do so is to call the toll-free number specific to your country or region.
Note that depending on your region and the number of support workers available, it may take some time before you are assigned to a support worker. You will probably be asked several security questions to confirm that you are the owner of the license. But once you do this, the license will be activated remotely.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.