RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
You may encounter the Windows Defender 0xc8000710 error code on your computer. That’s why your defender interrupts the protection of your computer. It is very important to make sure that Windows Defender works all the time to enable protection on your computer.
There are several reasons that cause the Windows defender’s error code 0xc8000710. It is always recommended to run Windows updates for updates installed on your computer. Because Windows updates are the first solution to all Windows security problems. You can see that the Windows update fails with error 0xc8000710 because this Windows Defender displays the status of the PC: In danger and you see an error Real-time protection could not be enabled Error code 0xc8000710.
The Windows 0xC8000710 error code is a very dangerous error that appears on your computer. If you try to update your Windows operating system and install one of the Service Packs on your system, this type of error has occurred on your computer. If you have received the error code 0xC8000710, it means that some are missing in your update. You can correct this error in another way because you cannot update your computer.
Temporarily disable the installed antivirus program.
Sometimes, antivirus programs/advertising software in Microsoft Windows Installer files mark as spam and block many registry files. Please disable these programs temporarily and when the bug is fixed, you can reactivate them.
Check the Windows firewall
- Open the search field and enter “Firewall.cpl”.
- Click on the Windows Firewall
- Click Enable or disable the Windows firewall.
- In the Private Network setting, select Disable Windows Firewall (not recommended).
- The same applies to the public network setting and press ok.
Update Windows Defender
Windows Defender is anti-malware software integrated into Windows 10 that protects users against all malware such as spyware, adware, viruses, worms, Trojans, rootkits, rootkits, backdoors, ransom software, and so on. Normally, Windows Defender should run correctly in the background and only notify users when something is wrong or malware has been detected. However, in some cases, you may experience update problems with Windows Defender and the update fails. There are three ways to update Windows Defender:
- Windows Defender update interface: When you open Windows Defender, you can open the Update tab, click Update, and it downloads. Install all updates.
- Windows Update: Windows Update automatically downloads and installs updates for Windows. When you download updates, Windows Defender updates are also downloaded and installed.
- Visit the security portal on one of the following Microsoft websites: Users can manually download updates from Microsoft Malware Protection or the Windows update.com Centre website.
Update or reset Windows 10.
Update or reset the computer to re-record all Windows files. This resets the computer settings to the Windows default value.
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.