Last Updated on March 13, 2020
Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Spotify – one of the best online music streaming services available today – simple registration allows you to broadcast an incredible amount of music online. Want to save music on Spotify and save it as an MP3?
Unlike many other music streaming services, Spotify is a free service that offers Spotify Free users basic functionality with advertising and restrictions: access to an extensive music library, organizing playlists, learning new music, and more. Compared to the free users, Spotify subscribers benefit from additional features, including the ability to listen to songs without advertising, better streaming quality, download 3,333 songs for offline playback and much more.
While Spotify offers us all sorts of good features, it can disappoint us in a way. As we all know, Spotify, like any other music streaming service, uses DRM to prevent Spotify songs from being listened to with the Spotify app and to refuse to download songs from Spotify as local files. To remove these restrictions, many Spotify users turn to Spotify recorders to record Spotify songs in a popular format such as MP3.
Recording Music on Spotify
The Audacity interface may seem confusing, but with this software it is really easy to record music. Moreover, choosing Audacity is the best option because the program is absolutely free.
- Open Audacity on your desktop If you do not have it yet, you can download and install Audacity from their official website.
- Now select WindowsWASAPI from the audio host drop-down menu on the left. If you are using MacOS, select Core Audio.
- Make sure the speakers used for the audio output are the same for Audacity and your desktop. To do so, click the Speaker icon in the lower right corner of your system tray. When you click it, you will see the name of the speaker used on your desktop.
- Now go back to Audacity and check the speakers used by the application in the Playback Device menu. If the speakers are different, select the same speakers as the device.
- Then go to “Record Channels” and select 2 (stereo) channels of recording if you have not already done so.
- To make sure that no sound is being recorded from an external source while you are recording Spotify music, go to your recording device and select Speakers.
- To record a song without missing it first, click the record icon (red dot square frame) before playing Spotify music.
- Now open the Spotify app and simply play the music you want to record. Your music will now be recorded.
- When the song ends or when you want to stop recording, just press the space bar or stop icon.
Save Your Recording
When you have finished recording your song, you can export the recording to save it:
- Click on File.
- Click Export.
- Click Export to MP3.
- Enter a file name for the song.
- Select a place to save it.
- Tap Save.
To Record Spotify Music on your Android Device
Step 1: Download the Spotify music recording application and install it on your Android phone or tablet Click the icon to start the application. The menu bar will then disappear (still on top).
Step 2: Now launch the Spotify app on your PC/Mac with your account and listen to the track you want to record. Then tap the ‘Playback’ icon (second). The Recording App will detect the music from Spotify and start recording the song.
Step 3: Tap ‘Playback’ again to stop recording.
Step 4: The application will capture sounds in MP3 (*.mp3) without DRM limitation. To view the list of recorded songs, click the button, you can click the playlist icon to view and scroll through the audio files.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.