Last Updated on February 3, 2022
Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
The error code P-EDU125 on Hulu refers to user subscriptions. This occurs when a user tries to access certain content, but Hulu cannot confirm the user’s subscription. Many users report that this error occurs after switching to a new subscription plan. This error can occur if your billing information has not been updated.
What causes the Hulu P-EDU125 error code?
- Users have encountered this problem due to outdated payment plans or recently purchased subscriptions.
- This error occurs if you are having problems with your Hulu subscriptions or payment options.
How to resolve the Hulu P-EDU125 error code?
Unsubscribe from Hulu
- Launch a web browser and go to your account page on the Hulu website.
- Log in with your Hulu credentials, and click on “Unsubscribe” before “Cancel” (you may have to scroll down the page a bit to find this option).
- Then log out of your Hulu account and open the Google Play Store (or iTunes).
- Now use this service to re-subscribe to Hulu (preferably with another Hulu subscription).
- If you have already purchased a subscription through a third-party service, see if you can resolve the issue by canceling the subscription and logging in directly through Hulu.
Signing out of your Hulu account on all devices
- Launch the Hulu app and tap your user icon.
- Then select Exit and close the app.
- Then sign out of all devices that you used to sign in to Hulu.
- Then launch your browser and go to the Hulu website.
- Now log in with your login information and click on the user icon (in the top right corner of the window).
- Then open your account and click on Manage Devices (under Your Account).
- Now click Delete next to each device on it, and then check to see if Hulu has removed the error code P Edu125.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
Frequently Asked Questions
You may be getting a Hulu P-EDU125 error code when streaming Hulu content due to a temporary glitch in the Hulu servers, and disabling Hulu on all devices may solve the problem. Launch the Hulu app and tap your user icon. Then log out of all devices used to connect to Hulu.
If you watch streaming video while using Hulu on your Android device, you may get repeated error messages because the app is out of date. To fix this, go to the Play Store, search for the Hulu app, and click Update if available.
This code is related to your payment or subscription plan. It often appears after you upgrade to a new plan. It may also appear if your billing information has not been updated.