RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
The IMAP 0x800cccd2 error is the most common error that can occur if the hard disk does not have enough disk space, if the computer BIOS is incompatible or needs an update. Other reasons can also cause IMAP, including video adapter drivers, to be incompatible, device drivers, or a system service to be corrupted and corrupted in the Windows registry 0x800cccd2.
These 0x800cccd2 error messages may occur when installing the program, running Microsoft Corporation related software (for example, Microsoft Outlook), starting or stopping Windows, or even installing the Windows operating system. Tracking when and where your 0x800CCCD2 error occurs is important information for troubleshooting. This error means that Outlook IMAP cannot display a specific folder.
Check Outlook Settings
- File, Options, Advanced
- Click on Edit………….. (right) for all accounts
- Check the box “Use the custom behavior defined below”.
- Check all desired folders and check the circle for “Download complete item, including attachments”,
- All windows closed with OK and/or Close.
Create a new Outlook profile
If this does not work, try creating a new Outlook profile to test the problem.
To create the new profile, you can refer to the following steps:
- Click Start > Control Panel > E-mail
- In the Email Setup dialog box, click View Profiles.
- In the General tab, under When Microsoft Office Outlook starts, click Use this profile, click Command prompt for a profile to use, and then click Add.
- In the Profile name field, enter the name you want to use for the new mail profile and click OK.
- In the Email Accounts dialog box, click Add New Email Account, and then click Next.
- Click the appropriate server type for your new email account, and then click Next.
- Enter your account information in the required fields, then click Next.
- Click Finish, and then click OK.
If you notice that your email folders have disappeared after this change, simply cancel the change and restart Outlook. You may need to restart your computer, as Outlook may not close completely until you do.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.