RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Instagram is one of the most popular social networks of our time. More than a billion people use this application! If we only see our friends or strangers passing us on the street, they probably have the Instagram application installed on their smartphone.
But what makes everyone have it? Let’s take a quick look at the Instagram pros.
It’s easy, it allows us to edit photos in many creative ways, brings us fun and allows us to share photos, videos and messages with friends, family or even famous strangers. Besides, reality is usually much better, and many people want this kind of stepping stone, this window to a more colourful world.
So it’s probably a bit awful and definitely uncomfortable when your account is blocked and you’re cut off from your instagram company. You’ll certainly have to find a solution to get it back, whether you want to continue your IG life or you want to say goodbye forever by deleting your account. Read the article below and simply reset your Instagram password.
Reset your password using your email address, phone number or Facebook account.
To reset your password, first open the Instagram application. From there:
- On the login screen, under Login, tap Login Help.
- Select Use a username or email, send an SMS or connect to Facebook.
- Enter your information and follow the instructions on the screen.
- On the login screen above Login, tap Forgot your password.
- Tap Username or Phone.
- Enter your email address, username or phone number, then tap Next.
How to Delete All Your Instagram Photos
Maybe it’s not your problem to access your account – maybe you want to clean all those old sepia photos and start over. Before you go crazy and delete everything, know that you can easily archive old photos. Archiving means that no one else can see them but you. Essentially, it allows you to hide photos without really getting rid of them.
To archive a photo, follow these steps:
- Open the photo you want to archive.
- Tap the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner.
- Tap Archive.
- To view the archived photos, go to your profile and tap the rewind icon in the upper left corner of the screen. There you can view all your previous stories and archived photos. If you still want to permanently delete your photos, a third-party application is the best solution. All of the applications listed below can help you delete all your photos or followers.
Instagram has become a basic application on almost all smartphones. While it’s a great application for sharing photos and videos with friends, family and followers, you may one day decide it’s time to start all over again.
If that’s the case, you can quickly and easily reset your Instagram account using the methods described above to get the application back to the way you want it to be.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.