Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
A number of Windows features are reserved to certain versions of the operating system. Home versions for instance are typically the least feature-rich Windows version. Features such as Group Policy, bitlocker encryption, Active Directory or Azure Active Directory support, Windows Sandbox, Hyper-V are not supported by Home versions of Windows. Additionally, Home editions are limited to a maximum amount of RAM, only 128 gigabytes.
Another feature that is not supported by default is the lusrmgr.msc Snapshot for managing local users and groups on a Windows device; you can use it to enable or disable accounts including the built-in administrator account, remove or rename users, and manage group members on the system.
Simply download and run lusrmgr.exe on your local system. Note that this requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or higher, and that security systems such as SmartScreen may warn you that the program is dangerous. The reason for this is that it is not digitally signed.
The program requires high privileges. At first glance, the interface looks a bit different than lusrmgr.msc, but there are similarities.
Modify opens a tabbed window to view and change some features of the user profile. Among the many options
- Edit the full title and description.
- Change the password for your account.
- Check the last time the password was changed.
- Set or reset
- The user cannot change the password.
- Password never expires.
- The user must change the password the next time he logs in.
- Save your password using reversible encryption.
- No password is required.
- Check the last connection and failed connections.
- Set an account expiration date or “The account never expires”.
- Set or disable “Account deactivated”.
- Require the user to log in with a smart card” is enabled or disabled.
- Install or reset the login script.
- Set the access time.
- Set the user’s home folder.
- Lock or unlock the account.
- Change group membership.
You can add or remove users from groups. You can also create, rename or delete groups.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.