Updated June 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Inserting GIFs into Facebook Messenger has been possible for some time now. A GIF button appears in the text input field next to the image, emoji and voicemail options, allowing you to search for the perfect animated reply to send to your friends or family. However, it seems that Messenger only looks for GIFs in one repository, and this is often the case.
If it looks like all your friends and family are suddenly sharing the GIF, you’re not alone. By the end of 2016, the GIF GIPHY center had over 100 million users and more than a billion GIFs were circulating every day. And that was two years ago. Since then, GIFs have become commonplace and you can send GIFs by email, embed them in online messages, or even send GIFs by SMS to contacts on your phone.
How to send a GIF in Facebook Messenger for Mobile
There are several ways to send a GIF in Facebook Messenger. The first is to use the built-in GIF search feature on iOS or Android. With this method, you search for a GIF as you would normally do on your mobile device, and once you select it, it will be added to your chat in the application. You can also download a GIF sharing extension such as Tenor’s GIF keyboard for Facebook Messenger. Once installed, it will optionally appear in the Messenger composer drawer (bottom left of the screen). From there, you can type to search and send GIFs as you wish.
To send a GIF in Facebook Messenger desktop
- Connect to Facebook via a web browser.
- Open Messenger by clicking the message icon in the top navigation bar, or open the chat window.
- Select a person or a chat group.
- Click the GIF icon in the lower menu bar.
- Browse the GIF collection or search for a specific GIF using keywords.
- Click to select your favorite GIF. It will be sent immediately.
What you need to know about sending GIFs in Facebook Messenger
When sending GIFs in Facebook Messenger, there are two important things to consider.
- As soon as you press or click on a GIF in the search function, it is sent immediately.
There is no confirmation pop-up. You will not be asked if you are sure you want to send the GIF. So be careful!
- You cannot send an unsent GIF (or any other type of message).
Again, use your GIF sending power wisely.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter