Last Updated on February 14, 2022
Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
Hulu is a very popular streaming service in the United States, and for good reason. It has an excellent library of content, including hit series, well-known movies, and original content from some of the entertainment industry’s biggest names. However, unlike Netflix and other major streaming sites, Hulu is only available in America and Japan.
So what happens if you try to access Hulu from another country, like the UK or Europe? You’ll encounter the dreaded Hulu error code BYA-403-011. This error code appears when you try to access Hulu from abroad or when you use an anonymous proxy tool.
What causes Hulu error code BYA-403-011?
- TCP or IP mismatch.
- Hulu refuses a VPN or proxy connection.
- ISP has assigned a blacklisted IP address
How to resolve Hulu error code BYA-403-011?
Restart the router
- Press the ON-OFF button on the back of the router.
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait for one minute.
- Try streaming content from Hulu again.
Reboot your router
- Locate the RESET button on the back of the router and hold it down for 10 seconds.
- Release the button when all the router lights start flashing at the same time.
Disabling Proxy Servers
- Press the Windows + R key combination to open the Run dialog box.
- Enter “inetcpl.CPL” in the text box and press the Enter key.
- In the “Internet Properties” window, switch to the “Connections” tab.
- Click the “Lan Settings” button at the bottom.
- Under “Lan Settings” in Windows, disable the “Use a proxy server” option if it is already enabled on your device.
- After disabling the proxy server, restart your device and start Hulu.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
Frequently Asked Questions
- Restart the app or connection.
- Make sure the app is up to date.
- Try a different server.
- Delete your cookies or use incognito mode.
- Turn on the emergency switch.
- Don't use VPNs or free proxy servers.
- Use a Smart DNS instead.
Sometimes anonymous proxies are used to access websites that are restricted to a person's geographic location, making the website think it is somewhere else. If our system detects that your computer is behind an anonymous proxy server, you must disable it before you can access videos on Hulu again.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click the Advanced button.
- In the System section, click Open your computer's proxy settings.
- In the Automatic proxy configuration section, turn off the Automatically detect settings option.
- In the Manual proxy settings section, disable the Use a proxy server option.
- Click the Save button.