Last Updated on February 16, 2022
Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
Hulu is an online video streaming platform. It offers many popular shows that you may know, such as Grey’s Anatomy, This Is Us, Bob’s Burgers, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, etc. Hulu is one of the most popular streaming platforms in the United States. However, according to several recent reports, error code P-DEV323 regularly appears when streaming content on the platform.
This problem occurs on all connected devices, so it’s not a problem occurring on just one device. If you also encounter this problem when using Hulu, you’ve come to the right place.
What causes a Hulu P-DEV323 error code?
Hulu error codes can occur for a variety of reasons. It could be a problem with the Hulu server or a problem with your internet connection. It could also be that you have an outdated application that is causing Hulu content streaming errors. Whatever the cause, there are ways to fix the problem. Check out the solutions below.
How to fix Hulu error code P-DEV323?
Disable the proxy server
- Press Windows + R to open the “Run” dialog box.
- Then type “inetcpl.CPL” in the text box and press Enter to open the “Internet Properties” tab.
- Once in the “Properties” tab, open the “Connections” tab (through the menu above), then click on “LAN Settings” (under “LAN Settings for Local Area Network”).
- Once in the LAN Settings menu, scroll down to the Proxy Server category and uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN.
- After successfully disabling the proxy server, restart your computer and check if the problem is resolved the next time you start.
Removing the VPN client
- Open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows + R keys.
- Then type “appwiz.CPL” in the text box and press Enter to open the Programs and Features window.
- Once you’re in the Programs and Features menu, scroll down the list of installed programs and find the VPN client that you think is causing the problem.
- When you find it, right-click on the corresponding entry and select Uninstall from the context menu that appears.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the uninstall and restart your computer to see if the problem will be resolved the next time you start.
- After restarting your computer, try playing the Hulu streaming content again and see if the problem is resolved.
Using incognito or private mode
- In Chrome, you can use incognito mode by clicking on the action button (top right) and selecting “New Incognito Window” from the pop-up menu that appears.
- After successfully activating incognito/private window mode, go back to Hulu, log in to your account, and check if you are still getting the P-DEV323 error code.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
Frequently Asked Questions
Hulu error code P-DEV323 indicates an error when streaming to multiple devices. The Hulu app or website is unable to continue playing the video content you want to watch.
Log out of Hulu on all your devices and log back in. Uninstall the Hulu app, download it again from the App Store, and log in again. Check the Internet download speed on the device you are using.
- Turn off the device and disconnect the modem and router.
- Wait at least 1 minute.
- Then reconnect the modem and router.
- Wait for the Internet connection to be established before you turn the device back on.
- Restart Hulu again.