RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
If you use an Android phone, you should know that you can install all Google Play Store applications on your Android device directly from the Google Play website on your PC. Well, Microsoft deploys a feature similar to its Microsoft Store website, which is called Install on my devices. Previously, it was only available for installing applications on the current device. That is, when a user clicks the’Install’ button on the Microsoft Store web page, they redirect the user to the UWP version of the Microsoft Store that displays the page for the same application, and they simply install it. But now they are taking the next step.
The path to the Microsoft Store web interface is to search for an application in one of the search engines like Bing or Google. Then, after receiving the appropriate link, you can go back and forth to the page.
Another way to find your application is to go directly to the Microsoft Store home page and use the built-in search function to find the desired application.
In some areas, Microsoft has merged hardware and software stores so that you can purchase software such as applications, games, Windows, Office and more, as well as hardware devices such as Xbox, Microsoft Surface and other hardware devices from partners such as Dell and HP.
- After finding the desired application, you will see a button Install/Open and another option button, which is marked by three horizontal dots.
- If you want to launch Microsoft Store (if applicable) on the device you are currently viewing on this web page, click the Install/Open button
- Otherwise, to remotely install it on other devices, click the More Options menu, indicated by three horizontal dots, then click Install on my devices
- You will then receive a list of the devices registered for the Microsoft account with which you are connected.
- Select the devices to install the application using the check boxes, then click the Install Now button
Depending on the Internet connection on your other devices, the application will download as soon as possible.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance