Last Updated on November 23, 2018
Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Microsoft has made the Internet Explorer 9 Administration Kit available for download. With the Internet Explorer Administration Kit or IEAK, you can adapt Internet Explorer to your company’s individual needs.
This Content Provider Internet Administration Kit (ICP) allows users to add a custom customer support page, a user homepage, a user search provider, links to the favorites bar, links to browser bars, a page of additional components (for optional components), web slices and accelerators, i.e. the appearance of the browser and installation program.
- Ensure version control throughout your organization.
- Centralized distribution and management of browser facilities.
- Configure automatic login profiles for users’ machines.
- Customize virtually every aspect of Internet Explorer, including features, security, communication settings, and other important features.
With the Internet Explorer 9 Administration Kit, you can do the following :
- Deployment options You can specify how you want to deploy Internet Explorer – either on a product CD or on the local area network (LAN). You can also create a pure configuration package to update Internet Explorer settings without installing code on your clients’ or users’ computers.
- Custom components. You can include internal applications and other programs in the custom package to distribute to your users and computers.
- Depending on your license type, you can set the user interaction level during installation and the Microsoft® Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool, default browser, and Internet Explorer updates settings.
- Search Experience You can customize the list of search providers for your users.
- Browser Experience You can customize where your users are directed to support; display homepages and a homepage; list favorites, links and web feeds; and buttons on the toolbar.
- Microsoft ActiveX controls authorized by the administrator You can specify which controls to run while locking everyone down, reducing overhead and troubleshooting. All approved ActiveX controls can be dynamically enabled and managed using the additional settings options in IEAK Profile Manager.
- Automatic configuration You can automatically update your users’ Internet Explorer settings at regular intervals or whenever they start their browsers.
Installation screenshots :
Internet Explorer Customization Wizard 9 screenshots :
Download Page : Internet Explorer Administration Kit 9.
These links may also interest you:
- Internet Explorer 9 download links and resources
- Disable automatic deployment of Internet Explorer 9 toolkit.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here