RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Microsoft has released the Script Explorer for Windows PowerShell Release Candidate and is now available for download from the Microsoft Download Center.
Microsoft Script Explorer for Windows PowerShell
Microsoft Script Explorer for Windows PowerShell helps scripters locate scripts, extracts, modules, and Windows PowerShell instructions in online repositories such as PoshCode, local or network file systems, TechNet Script Center Repository, and Bing Search Repository.
You can also read the Microsoft Script Explorer for Windows PowerShell User Guide. This manual describes how to use Script Explorer to perform certain tasks related to the following scenarios in Script Explorer :
- Search for Windows PowerShell scripts, extracts and modules in online and offline repositories and store them in the local or network file system repository.
- Find Windows PowerShell tutorial topics that contain documentation on Windows PowerShell commands.
- Apply search filters and select repositories for search.
- Apply search filters when searching in predefined focus areas.
- Search for scripts based on a predefined list of categories and subcategories.
- Explore community resources to get started with Windows PowerShell.
The installer runs on x86 and x64 platforms and updates the ISE profile file All Windows PowerShell users under %windir%system32WindowsPowerShellv1.0 Microsoft.PowerShell_profile.ps1 OR %windir%SYSWOW64WindowsPowerShellv1.0 Microsoft.PowerShell_profile.ps1 depending on your architecture.
Download Microsoft: This has been replaced by Microsoft PowerShell Script Browser.