RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
One of the most annoying things in Microsoft Outlook is the scrollbar. How often did you accidentally delete a large file or change its original location? For example, you want to scroll down in the navigation pane, but you miss the scroll bar and, without knowing it, you enter one Outlook folder and move it to the other folder.
A similar case can occur when deleting a file from a folder. Here you can accidentally delete an entire folder. You think you are deleting an unnecessary file (Outlook recognizes it as a folder) and click the’Delete’ button. When asked to confirm the action, you do not need to read it and simply click ‘Yes’. Shortly afterwards, you lose valuable information.
If you want to avoid such situations, look no further: try Code Two Move and Delete Watchdog.
Code Two Move and Delete Watchdog is a free Outlook tool and add-in that prevents you from accidentally moving or deleting Outlook folders. The program avoids confusion with searching for folders whose location has been accidentally changed while protecting important Outlook data from loss.
Use CodeTwo Move and Delete Watchdog
- The program is quick to install. All the user has to do is download the installer from the developer’s website and run it on their Microsoft Outlook computer.
- CodeTwo Move & Delete Watchdog is then automatically integrated into the user’s Outlook.
- If you now try to drag a folder to another folder or move it to another location, you will be prompted to confirm the action. A warning dialog box appears on the user’s screen prompting the user to cancel or confirm the action. See screenshot below.
- If you want to delete a folder, you get a double warning ; first from Outlook, which you can ignore and then from the watchdog itself. This ensures the security of your files and folders.
CodeTwo Move and Delete Watchdog features
- The program warns you of actions that might damage the structure of your Outlook folders – it prevents unwanted actions from dragging and dropping and deleting.
- Quick and easy installation – installation is child’s play.
- No configuration required – no need to configure the program – you can use it immediately. If necessary, you can adapt the application to your needs.
CodeTwo Move and Delete Watchdog does not introduce or modify the Outlook interface in any way (except the silhouette of a small dog added to its ribbon) and as an Outlook add-in, it is only in Outlook.
To download the program, visit codetwo.com.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance