Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
How many times have you found several audio editing tools under one program? Almost no program has this option. But a few days ago, I came across a new tool called MP 3 Toolkit.
- After installation, you will see a window with 6 editing tools located on the left side of the window as tabs. If you move the mouse pointer to one of the tab pages, the preview of the tab page is displayed with a brief description.
- Depending on the operation/task you want to perform, you can select the desired tab and execute the function.
The tabs :
- (MP3 Converter: The toolkit allows you to convert your audio files into various popular formats such as MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, OGG, AC3, AAC, AMR, MPG and more. You can use the toolbar buttons to add files or perform another function. Here you can also specify important information such as audio channel, output folder, bit rate (kbps) and rate (Hz).
- CD to MP3 Ripper : The tool allows you to get tracks from audio CD to MP3 format.
- MP3 tag editor : The tool handles MP3 tags in large quantities. All you have to do is add an MP3 file and change the label information in the lower right frame. Then, you can simply click the’Write tag’ button to complete the task. You can even copy tag information between ID3v1 and ID3v2 in the Tools menu.
- MP3 Merger : As its name suggests, you can configure merge settings with MP3 Merger before merging all specified Mp3 files.
- MP3 Cutter : It allows you to share or cut your audio files with the built-in MP3 cutter. How? For an MP3 file, just load a file. When you are finished, you will see an audio waveform. Click the play button and play the sound. During playback, adjust the length of the music part by clicking the Start & End Position button ([ and ]). Then click the play button () to listen to the music part and don’t forget to click the’Save’ button to save the changes.
- MP3 Recorder : MP3 Recorder allows the audio output to be recorded and stored in MP3 format. Here you can define the output path at the bottom left of the user interface and change the sampling rate, bit rate, etc. before starting the recording process.
MP3 Toolkit works on Windows 10/8/7, Vista and XP and can be downloaded here
Search more? Take a look at this free audio editing software.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here