RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Sometimes Windows users have problems and problems installing Windows updates. Microsoft has made it easy for amateur computer users to fix Windows Update errors by starting an online error handler .
Fix Windows update errors
This guide contains steps to resolve Windows update installation issues, including some of the most common error codes such as 0x80073712, 0x800705B4, 0x80004005, 0x8024402F, 0x8024402F, 0x80070002, 0x80070643, 0x80070003, 0x8024200B, 0x80070422, 0x80070422, 0x80070020. But Troubleshooting will help you not only with these bugs, but also with most other bugs.
Visit Microsoft.com to start troubleshooting online.
Here you want to select the version of Windows you are using. This online troubleshooting supports Windows 10, Windows 81 and Windows 7
Then you are prompted to run Windows Update Troubleshooter.
The following recommendations are followed by detailed implementation notes:
- Install the update manually. Go to the Windows 10 Update History website, search for the KB number, and then search for the standalone installer on the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
- Start the DISM tool to restore the system status.
- Start the SFC tool to repair any damage to the system files.
- Reset or reinstall Windows
If nothing helps, please contact the Reply button at the bottom of this web page.
If this online troubleshooting helps you solve your problems, great! If not, you may want to see these messages:
- Delete all contents of the SoftwareDistribution folder, then run Windows Update.
- Run Windows Update in a clean boot state.
Let us know if online troubleshooting has helped you resolve your Windows update issues.